Thursday 18 June 2015

Why?

As you probably noticed, I didn't post anything new for a long time. The reason is I gave up fighting when my grandmother told me that she will die soon.

I feel like my life doesn't have a sense now. I decided to change my place of living, next week I'm moving to Stockholm to start a brand new adventure with thing called life. Maybe I will get better, maybe no, who knows. I bet I will not post anything more here but who knows?

In a last few months I came back to listening to Metallica, because their songs can describe what I feel now.

Wish you well guys and I fade to black...

Metallica - Fade To Black

Life, it seems, will fade away drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself... nothing matters, no one else

I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me, I need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be, missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real, I cannot stand this hell I feel

Emptiness is filling me to the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn, I was me, but now she's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it's too late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try?

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm
Now I will just say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment