Tuesday 23 December 2014

Friend's father. According to watching the video and some other situations.

I've mentioned that bastard in my previous post. There's no good thing I could say about him.

Year 1998/99
First time I can remember that I met him when mother has invited some friends to the party in our flat. It was the same evening they were watching the video of me "rescuing dad" recorded the day before.
So it's how more or less it looked like:


When they were watching TV he sat next to me. He was whispering something in my ear and then put his hand on my thigh. Of course I knew it was bad so I suddenly got up and started to yelling at him. He just smiled with his pedophile smile and did nothing about it... so did my mom. Why the hell she didn't care that someone is touching her little daughter? Why the hell his wife didn't care?! I just escaped to my room and closed the door. I can't remember what happened next so probably I just fell asleep and that's all.
I only hope that he didn't do anything disgusting to his son (who is still one of my best friends), effin' pig.

It wasn't easy to avoid this bastard because they lived next to my door. But I've made it somehow for a couple of years. But happiness can't last forever.

6 years later
The other summer day his son visited me because we wanted to play some Counter Strike. We were playing a game, mother was sitting in her room, everything was cool. Then his father appeared. I must say that I'm a believer, so I forgave him what he has done and gave him another chance, thought that after a few years he seemed to change. So he just asked how it's going, we said it's ok. Although he looked different, unfortunately his behaviour didn't change. So when my friend went to the toilet he moved his head to mine and started licking my ear. I was like "what the hell is going on dude?!" and punched his face (as I said before, I was into martial arts, so I knew how I could defend myself). And he escaped from my flat.

15 years later
Apart from this insane issue, let's talk about his 2013/14 life.

In 2013 his wife discovered that he was cheating on her since a few years. She kicked him out from their flat, lost her weight (which was pretty high at that time) and found a new guy, then got pregnant with him.
You think that problem was solved? No way.
That insane guy started to stalk his ex wife and their son. Everynight he was throwing stones to their windows, he was knocking to the door all night long, he was following them everyday. He stopped to wash, stopped to change clothes and started to drink a lot.
Why am I talking in the past tense? Just because when he realized that everything is over and all he has is his money (yeah, he was rich). The nail in his coffin was that pregnancy. So in the beggining of 2014 he commited a suicide by hanging himself.
Think someone cried? No. Someone came to his funeral? No. That's all he deserved.

There's a lot bad things I could say about him but I don't like to waste my time on talking about trash.

By the way, this little baby was born a month ago and it's really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment