Monday 22 December 2014

My immediate family tree and short desciptions.


OK, so here we go. It's complicated, isn't it?

From the left:

Grandfather - loves vodka and being lazy. Used to work as a welder. Dad says that he was very violent when his sons were young and used to beat them (but not his wife, only children). He's working as a security man now and goes to work drunk everyday.

Grandmother - the only one person who I really love and respect. She teached me how to live my life but she doesn't know how my childhood has looked like. I couldn't tell her, because I don't want to worry her. Since 3 weeks she's lying in the hospital and having a chemotherapy, that's the reason I'm totally broken.

3 brothers - actually only one of them lives with me now, so I won't describe the others. He loves vodka just like his father. He drinks everyday since almost 30 years - a few months ago he was diagnosed with a cancer. I know he loves me but when he's drunk he becomes aggressive. No wife, no children.

Father - the one who has let me down me the most. In the 90's he used to be a kickboxer, he was fighting with the most popular sportsmen and was really good. In 1993 he took first place in kickboxing championship. His success motivated me to start martial arts and I was as good as my dad. Won a lot of prizes and 1st places. Til approx. 2008 he was the calmest person I've ever met, then something changed... guess what? Of course! He has had started to drink a vodka. When he started drinking, I gave up martial arts.

People which I've mentioned above (except 2 brothers of my father) are my roommates since 2008.
People below were my roommates til 2008.

RIP Grandfather - he died in 2000 but I can remember something about him. Don't worry, it's nothing nice. I only can remember that he was drunk almost everyday but not aggressive. He woke up, went drinking and came back sleep, so I didn't talk much with him. He always had his camera so I have a lot of pics and videos when I was like 0-7 years old.

RIP Grandmother - I don't know nothing about her, she died before I was born.

Mother - oh my God... if you think you met someone evil in your life, you're wrong. This is the worst person on this planet. She beat me, tried to kill me, abused me, she could destroy my all CD's which I was collecting, my clothes and everything I used to owe. That's the reason I escaped from her flat to my grandmother's home. Anything I do, she screams and becomes aggressive. When I was young she blamed me that I was born, so that's why she treated me like a piece of s**t (that's what she told me). Anyway, I'll write about it later. Ahhh, I forgot - of course she loves drinking and partying.

Partner - when my parents divorced, a couple of years later she got pregnant with this guy. He comes from a village and works as a security man. To be honest - I don't like him. Not because I'm jealous or something but just because I'm full of empathy and even when my mother comes straight from hell I can't stand when he's bullying her and their child.

Brother - a child of my mother and her partner. He is mentally ill (ADHD, Asperger Syndrome) but I love him. Actually he acts like a normal child, which sometimes becomes a little devil.

So you already know that I'm an ACOA. Now imagine that I live with 3 guys and every guy drinks everyday. I must clean up house, cook and pay bills. And I'm 20 years old...

It's not all, I used to live mostly with a boyfriend for almost 2 years (10.2012-08.2014, with some short breaks) but I'll write about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment