Monday 22 December 2014

"So it begins..." My first memory. 4/5 years old.

It was the winter of '98/99 (probably late '98 December or early '99 January). As a birthday gift I've received my 1st sledge. The other day I was awoken by mom and saw tons of snow behind the window. Fulfilled with happiness I woke my dad and asked if we could go out for sledding to the nearby area. /at that time my parents were still married so we lived together with my grandfather who died more than a year later/ As he agreed I immediately dressed up and we went to a little mountain which was situated pretty close to our flat. I've met other children at that place so my dad just sat down on a bench with my friend's father (I will write about this bastard too, but later) and I was enjoying time in the snow. When it started to getting dark I turned around and I saw that he was gone. I can't remember what I thought about but I decided to go back home before the night will come down. Thanks God it wasn't that far away so I could find the right way.

OK, I will not forget that view of my father when I've opened the door to my room. He was laying naked on my bed, totally drunk and pissed himself and my bed. I bet he has started to piss when he had his clothes on because they were all lying wet on my toys...
I started to cry but a few moments later I realized that I can't just lay and get hysterical like a little child (which I actually was). I took a towel and covered him, then turned him on his right side (I didn't want him to throttle with his own puke). I don't know if it's a shame for me, my dad or himself that my grandfather was recording the whole situation. What an a**hole. Instead of help a little child or don't let me see my father like this he was just standing... I bet he was drunk too. But where was my mother? Pff, God knows. She was only into partying and didn't care about me.

I can also remember that the next day she came back and watched the video with her friends and she was laughing that I've tried to help my dad. Her friends were just looking at me with compassion but they knew that they can't do anything. And if someone told her to stop laughing she was like "get the f**k out!!!".

This is my 1st memory from my childhood. It's not physically violent at all but my 1st reminiscence should be having fun in the amusement park or my first animal. Just like the other children "normal" memories.

Anyway, it's pretty soft comparing to my other adventures with drunk people. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment